Blog Archive

Friday, October 17, 2008

This night I walked

The unphased moon was shining through condensated air. wind blew the terrestrial clouds past me, lunar light projecting them down at my feet with . I couldn't stand, so i walked. slowly and constantly I walked. My shoes squeaked. Right, squeak, left squeak. the only sound or moment in the entirely translucent fog drenched world. each street was an enclosed mystery, each intersection a portal primal with possibility. My feet hurt, my knees ached. the black shadows of white cats danced motionlessly to my silent song. I wanted to shout "god damn, it's fucking beautiful" but I merely whispered under my breath "God..." and stopped because I found that was enough. every tree broke the shimmering atmosphere into beams, it was a night of halos.

This night, I walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment