Blog Archive

Sunday, October 18, 2009

magnets

Love is off on the edge of my horizon
because I'm polarized and my
positive side is addressing
that force charged positively

it floats around trying to find
it's way in, orbiting my arms and
legs and head and face

I grab Love in both hands,
I draw it close
I caress it's face
it's warm body
smooth skin
soft

I believe in it's beauty
I want to kiss it
hold it against my chest

It needs me too
With out me Love
is a river with no bed,
electricity with no wire

but it also cannot stand
me and the harder I pull
the stronger it
pushes back

so I pour all my strength into it
pulling love in.
I feel it hurt
as the force cracks
my ribs,
breaks my nose,
makes me bleed,
I draw it in,

harder

Harder!

HARDER!!




until,



finally,







I flip





.

No comments:

Post a Comment